Federal Education Benefits

VA Certification

Sul Ross Veteran’s Benefits Application

In order to use your VA benefits, you must provide the Center for Enrollment Services with a copy of your VA eligibility letter. For more information, and to obtain your eligibility letter, please follow the appropriat link:

Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill

Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment

Chapter 33: Post 9/11 and Fry Scholarship

Chapter 35: Dependents Education Assistance

Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill-Selected Reserve

Before certification, you will need to obtain a degree plan and register for classes. Once those steps are completed, contact Rebecca Percoco in the Office of the Registrar, Lawrence Hall Room 213, (432) 837-8048, or rpercoco@sulross.edu, for certification of your benefits.

For information on other VA educational services:

Tutorial Assistance

National Testing Program

Tuition Assistance